Hello! I am Called Sam!


Hello! I am Called Sam!



Hello! I am Called Sam!
I am also called as Machado!

I was born in Sin!
Duly Wrapped in Iniquity!

I was Schooled to Selfishness!
Clearly calling to compete in the Race of Ruin!

I graduated in wickedness at College!
I found it both plausible and par to store selfish schemes!

I both witnessed and accompanied the whole world running after rousing riches!
Yes! I ran after Wealth, Name and Stature!

In all this! I often retrieved to see what was the whole purpose about!
Though I found it all empty! And It made no sense! I continued to Shovel!

I Swam in the Pool of Sinners to surge desperate dreams!
It was the only way known to my reckless heart!

In all this! I was clueless and aimless!
Completely Futile in all the roll outs of life!

Nothing! Nothing! made sense under the sun!
I strictly felt it was a disaster to be born!

I was lost! lost arduously in filth!
Guilt and Deceit mixed and poured out in Constance!

I longed for a death, a better way out!
I felt out of place to be around in a broken, senseless world!

Church was a mere Practice! With No Power!
Family had their own purpose! chores to clay!

Desires were empty victories!
Achievements didn't last the moment!

Friends were all fake and passing mist!
Enemies amounted to no reason!

When the light dim'ed!
As the rays faded! brimming despair and hate!

In the Plight of the loss, the Savior Shone!
He made a way in His Glorious Sight!

He was the answer I was after! Only He could answer!
He was the Purpose I longed for! Only He can teach!

He showed up and made me meaningful!
He called up for His Holy Mission!

And Today, Because of Christ, I am alive!
And He calls me not Sam, but Samuel! (God Heard!)

And I Know! I will not die, but live and shout His Glory!
Do you know my Savior Lives?

Inline image 2

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
Judges 6:24

Comments