Church! Wakey Wakey! Easter is a Sly and Subtle Deception! - Eph 4:27 - Samuel Machado

Church! Wakey Wakey! Easter is a Sly and Subtle Deception! 
Samuel Machado

Inline image 1

On this Easter Morning (27th March, 2016),  I happened to meet a "Catholic Friend" at the nearby fuel store.
He was all excited when I greeted him, for it was Easter Sunday. 

He was showing his 32 pretty gladly, like never before. I replayed the scenario again and again in my mind. 
I have never seen such an expression from Jerald over the years. As I Pondered, Where does it come from?

I said to myself: 

The very great "Joy of Easter" has been effectively replaced by a deceptive ritual terminal.
In Other Words, What have we done to the Cross?

Cross was not designed to be a ritual, it was desired to be a daily task.
Luke 14:26,27, Matt 10:37-39

Before bidding bye, I also inquired the "Fuel Attendant" on his knowledge on the "Ongoing Easter Celebration".
He went pale and said,  "Sir I don't know what it means!"

Here I was, standing on the same ground: One guy totally unaware of the Glorious Resurrection and the other guy completely faked and falsely joyed. Church! 

Both Personally and Corporately, it's time to ask: What does Easter mean to your heart and soul?

Inline image 3

Do you catch it? Are you reading between the lines?
Are you able to grasp my "Point of Concern"?

I am 31 Years Old, I can effectively remember 20 years of "Easter Celebrations".
Both in the Catholic and Protestant corridors, Easter has still not dawned.

Catholic weep, Protestants Celebrate.
But both have not pursued the Cross.

Yes! Both the descendants are not crucified.
For they weep for the Crucified Christ, but they "Push Off" the Crosses our LORD commanded us to carry.

Remember! If the Cross Christ handed over has been abandoned, He will abandon us too.
Without the Cross, Christian and his Christianity is a "Proven Fake".

Let 2016 help us to be "Back to the Cross".

Also, this is Easter for this Century: Easter is a Sly and Subtle Deception robbing both the awesome and magnanimous essence of His Glorious Resurrection. John 11:25

Inline image 2


Shalom,
Samuel Machado
His Slave
Judges 6:24

Comments