Taking Head-On: You Christians! Convert! - At Bay

This happened yesterday when my Project Lead picked up a New testament from a believer's desk.
As he inquired, I answered him that it is the New testament, he second half of the whole Bible.

Hearing the response, a patriotic Hindu blasted the Christians for converting the nationals.
Do you know what was my response was? 

And by the way, before that how will you respond?
A nice smile :) . A gentle Gesture to be kind and peaceful at all times. That's non-sense.

The Scriptures asks us to be ready with the reason for our faith. 1 Pet 3:15
And to use the opportunity to witness for our Lord.

Have you read those Scriptures?
kindly check. Search the Bible diligently. 

I knew him as a friend in the Basket ball  court and also a student from a Catholic convent.
keeping this, I didn't have to say anything more. I conveyed him the change Scriptures brought in me.

I shared with him my past life and how the Word carved me in and through.
And he could see his own open wounds at the end of a sinner's confession, he had few words to respond.

He came to know that the Scriptures shed light and the Word of God is truth.
He suggested me to read the Indian history and our worship of nature:)

And i told him this, "A true seeker will end up at the Cross".

And coming to the Bible rendition at schools and hotels, I told him; we will share the truth everywhere :)

Shalom,
Sam Mac
Judges 6:24

Comments