Lord's Elect know their End on Earth!

Lord's Elect know their End on Earth! 
Samuel Machado



For Scripture is clear on the timings we spend here as His ambassadors. Ecc 2:10
Our LORD holds the seasons and times. Psalms 31:15

But when it comes to death (End of the Season on Earth), Christians are often surprised!
For the WORD is clear about intimating His children on their ticket to heaven!

Here are some examples:

Apostle Paul's Departure Statement:

For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near.I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 2 Tim 4:6-8

Apostle Peter's Departure Statement:

For our Lord Jesus Christ has shown me that I must soon leave this earthly life.
2 Pet 1:14

CHRIST Our LORD's Departure 
Statement
:

From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
Matt 16:21

The Prophets Know: (Elijah's Departure)

The company of the prophets at Bethel came out to Elisha and asked, 
“Do you know that the Lord is going to take your master from you today?” 2 Kings 2:3

If your walk with GOD is intimate, Physical Death won't surprise you!
Rev 14:13, Phil 1:21, Gal 2:20

Shalom,
Samuel Machado
Judges 6:24

Comments