The Guards Panicked !!!
The Guards Panicked !!!
Samuel Machado
Oh Gosh! whispered the guard!
I have not witnessed a man like him!
How can it be? How is it possible?
Where does his strength come from?
Even Death doesn't seem to shake him!
What is Powerful more than Death? Sighed the Guard!
All my years! I have handled scores of prisoners!
They wept all night! They pleaded for mercy till their last breath!
They remained restless till they died!
Curse and Blasphemy filled their mouth!
Death was their dread!
They were scared to die!
Look at him!
He is sound asleep!
He shows no "Sign" of Despair or Desperation!
He knows without a doubt, where he is heading to!
Have you ever walked into a man like him?
It makes me restless! whispered the guard!
I have the same concerns! answered the other!
He seems to belong to another world!
He is definitely not a sinner!
Definitely! not worthy of death!
The CHRIST of his proclamation beckons my heart!
Let's guard him now! Let's lock the chains!
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!
Judges 6:24
