Did the Guard Give In?
Did the Guard Give In?
Samuel Machado
Did the Guard Give In? Did he Cave In?
Did he decide to trust the GOD of Peter?
I hope he did!
I hope!
He saw the resolute heart!
The Strong Will within!
The Stable Soul of Hope!
The Peaceful Stance in Love!
There was no Smell of Fear!
The Speech had no whimper!
Death was not a Quake!
Destiny was well awake!
Did the Guard cave into Christ?
I hope he did! I hope!
Yes! I hope!
I hope he made his decision to trust the LORD!
I hope his heart chased after the CHRIST of Peter!
I hope he trusted the GOD of Peter; as his neck was chopped!
How about you, Friend?
Have you lost your fear of death?
Did you cave into the Call of CHRIST?
Did you give your heart to Christ, the Owner of all?
I hope!
I hope!
Shalom,
Samuel Machado
JESUS Loves You the Way You Are!
Judges 6:24
