The evolution of PRAYER TOWER in INDIA..
Into the 59th week I got another surprise into the list of venues the Heaven added. It was a place I didn’t like to go. But I have to obey; for I love Him and I don’t consider my likes or dislikes. If He says’ it’s done. And it was the Jesus Calls Prayer Tower.
1. Jesus Calls Prayer Centre: www.prayertoweronline.org
Here, we were into the business machinery and started our move to the main assembly after parking the car. The services for the day were done and we sought the help desk with the agenda. And furthermore; I inquired about the whereabouts of the Dhinakarans. They were surprised and said; they are somewhere in Texas. I said; we thought they were in Canada and walked into the building to picture the modern business done in Jesus Name.
And Josh who accompanied me, was into the peeking of the tables, dresses and brushes DGS had used during his earthly years.
I showed him the Praying Partner zone and the names of the sponsors placed in the walls. We saw hopeless people seeking Christ in those rooms.
And as we were photographing all the non-sense done in the name of honoring a man; I was led to so many questions.
Will Apostle Paul have a great presentation like this? Is it a Via Dolorosa?
Oh Lord! You are so patient with us is my final say and stay.
I had taken the pictures for printing and exposure. And as were closing in; I was almost fed up and said Lord; What do you want me to do here?. For, I was not willing to be there. And then the Lord’s Work began.
We saw a family of five take pictures of the artifacts.
And as our Lord lead us into a conversation; we came to know that these folks are into fellowship movements.
They were handling five fellowships in the city with the name; “Life House”.
And they are currently into the Agape Course material.
And as we were speaking; the Lord said about their next mission and affirmation on the family equipment.
It was a confirmation to them. And on top of that; when brother Samuel Devadoss was saving my number; he was quizzed by his wife to know whether I was the one who sent Christian articles.
For, we had not met earlier and they had been receiving the mails and as I replied yes.
The Sister said; that the articles were of good usage to teach and preach. And they asked about why the materials are not under circulation now.
And I was asked by the Lord to pray and impart the anointing.
And then we headed to Victory Ark. And there was Missy Beik (Healing Evangelist).
The story continues…
All Glory to Christ alone.. Neh 4:14
